Monday, December 5, 2011

Base Training Week X...

Monday: I got up at 4:30 hoping to bounce back from the last couple of days. I rode an easy fifty minutes on The Soloist but something was obviously wrong. First, I was sweating like I was on a run during a hot July afternoon. Second, my heart rate was extremely elevated given my perceived effort. I was riding a pretty typical mundane Monday morning pace but my HR was into the 160s at times? When I got off the bike I felt like throwing up so I decided to take the day off from work and make an appointment to see my doctor. I'll update later.

Tuesday: I have shifted my wake up back to 4:30 on the dot to save myself an extra few minutes after the ride. I was playing watch games today and would not let myself look at my watch until Like Suicide was over. Given that I started at Superunknown I figured that I was at about fifty minutes but to my surprise I was already at 52:30. Heart rate was still elevated today this morning and I was still perspiring way more than I have been. In the afternoon I ran some errands so I was running way short on daylight. On top of the darkness is was really foggy so my headlamp just made everything glow bright white. It was a lovely evening to get run over so I decided to cut the run short at forty-minutes. (1 hr. 32 min.)

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Total: Two hours and twenty-two minutes.

Summary:

No comments:

Post a Comment