Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Break in the Action...

Following The Circle Triathlon life went into warp speed with school starting, the house, and my grandmother passing so I decided that a pause was in order. Even though I feel amazing after nine days off I was a massive ball of stress with my lack of exercise. As we have all seen in the past if I don't cope with activity I can nearly loose my marbles. Coming out of the break I feel amazing! Today marked a positive start with a three mile morning run before work, an aggressive thirty minute ride on The Vulture averaging 23.3 mph, followed directly by another four mile run. Right now I am going to focus on establishing a rhythm and making an all out assault on the individual title at The Pinnacle Challenge next moth.

Cheers,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment