Tuesday: Last night I installed a new Specialized ergonomic saddle on The Soloist. The first ride this morning was a failure on all accounts and the seat is already back in the box waiting to head back to California. I adjusted the saddle a few times in the first twenty minutes of the ride but I was still very uncomfortable. I decided to see how it felt under exertion so I started an aggressive acceleration. Instantly I felt a very high amount of pressure in some sensitive areas so I pulled the plug on the ride and reset my position with my trusty Fizik. Finding a saddle has been very frustrating!